Monday, August 14, 2006

Wild Ride

I went to Six Flags this week with one of my best theater-friends Casey. This was my favorite ride - the Joker's Jinx. It looks like a ball of twisted steel and you feel like you are going to crash into it on the ride. It goes 60 mph, has 4 upside down loops and a corkscrew.

The Tower of Doom is a high-speed free fall from 140 ft. in the air. It's impossible to scream because your stomach is in your throat.

On the Mind Eraser you basically spend 2 minutes going 55mph twisting around and upside down.
This is the Superman. It drops from 200 ft. in the air at70 mph for almsot a mile. I thought I was gonna die.
After torturing ourselves on the rides, we stopped for a smoke.

Then I played a shooting game and with 2 shots won a stuffed dog almost bigger than me! Guess all that ASSASSINS target practice paid off!















2 Comments:

Blogger Q 5 Go said...

Looks like you had a good time. Jenny has been DYING to go to Six Flags again. She keeps trying to get Steve and Matt to go with her but no luck. Matt is a roller coaster fiend!!!

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Q 5 Go said...

Hey buddy... how's school? Give us a post and let your public know :) Tell your mom that everyone in my house says hello!!

5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home