Wednesday, August 02, 2006

12 So yesterday was my birthday; finally I'm 12. But I was too exhausted to do anything so I just sat around my house playing video games until I couldn't see and my fingers hurt ( I'm sure a lot of you can relate), until I was forced to go run errands, and with my luck our car battery died, in the middle of the parking lot out side of Target, on a 117 degree day. So we were stuck there for about a half hour just waiting until my dad could get one of his workers out to where we were to give us a jump start. When we finally got home we had about 10 minutes to bask in the glory of the AC before we had to leave to go to my birthday dinner at Outback. The only reason I still wanted to go was because I can't resist Outback. So when we got home I was so hyper because I drank like 5 cokes at dinner I just started running in my back yard doing handless cartwheels and backflips and a whole bunch of random things. When I came back in I was really tired, too tired to do anything so I just played video games and watched Friends episodes until I went to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home